Staff Auditor that desires to expand their audit knowledge and experience.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• 0-1 years of recent audit experience in a CPA firm
• Pursuing CPA licensure. Should be working towards 5th year or master’s degree.
• Highly motivated to learn and produce quality work
• Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with direction
• Works effectively with team members
• Exhibits initiative
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills with coworkers and clients
• Works within a team on assigned audit areas
• Provides high quality client service and presentation that meets or exceeds client expectations
• Alerts supervisor/manager of any audit issues in a timely manner
• Completes research and special projects as needed
• Stays informed of changes in accounting and auditing pronouncements
Why Should You Apply?
• Hybrid work environment
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Reasonable work/life balance
• Opportunities for growth and development